The deadline for applications to the Justice First Fellowship scheme is midnight tonight (night of 20th/21st).
This year Training Contract positions are being offered at:
- Anti Trafficking and Labour Exploitation Unit
- Birmingham Community Law Centre
- Children’s Law Centre (Northern Ireland)
- Clan Childlaw (Scotland)
- Islington Law Centre
- Just for Kids Law
- Norfolk Community Law Service
- Royal Courts of Justice Advice Bureau
- South West London Law Centres
- T. A. Law (Wales)
Full details of the positions on offer can be found on the Justice First Fellowship site here.
Follow the links for details of How to Apply and the Application Form.