Knowledge Bank and Website
November 10, 2015
The project is to develop and improve the LinC website as a digital resource for the existing group of charities so that subject experts can share practical guidance and information on key areas of law that are relevant to charities. A Professional Support Lawyer will:
- managing the creation of a well-organised and well-structured website;
- update and transfer relevant documents from an existing repository to the new website;
- create new guidance and templates with the help of members;
- organise, group and create metadata for all items to facilitate searchability;
- conduct a feasibility study on sustainable financing options.
The Project will create a unique legal resource providing relevant and risk-based guidance on key areas of the law, as well as template policies and documents relating to governance and charity management, to non-specialist or generalist lawyers working in a wide range of charities.
A feasibility study into potential sources of future funding for the website e.g. the charging of a membership fee based on the improvement and enhanced value of the website to members will be undertaken.
|Increase Public Understanding
||Advance High Quality Thinking
||Increase Access to Employment
People Working in the Law
|Implications of Brexit
||Legal Needs in Healthcare Settings
||Influence the Online Court
|Develop Robust Evidence Base
|Understand Role of Technology
|Law Reform, Policy and Regulation
|Communications to Disseminate Learning